We collect personal information which includes your name along with other information like email address, billing address, shipping address, phone number, app installs etc.
We collect personal information to provide you with superior customer experience. It also helps us in administering our business and providing you with easy access to products which suits your interest. Your personal information also allows us to inform you about special offers, promotions and news that may be of your interest.
- 1. Information provided by you
- a. Becoming a registered member: In order to become a registered member, we will ask you to provide us with personal information including name, address, contact number and email address.
- b. Making a purchase: In the process of making a purchase we will ask you to provide us with personal information
- c. Signing up for newsletter: To sign up for newsletter, we will ask you to provide us with your email address.
- d. Contacting customer support team: When you contact customer support team, we may ask you to provide, or confirm, personal information so that we can better serve you.
- 2. Information automatically collected from you via third party analytics integrated on our APP
- a. Visiting our website: When you visit our website, we automatically record information your browser sends including IP address of your computer, date & time you access our website, etc. We do not collect any personal information at this moment.
- b. Using cookies: A “cookie” is a small piece of information stored by a Web server on a Web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. These cookies help us to: a) keep track of items stored in your Wall; b) remember the information provided by you; c) determine the effectiveness our marketing efforts and; d) monitor the total number of visitors, pages viewed, etc. to improve your shopping experience. Bloomskart places both permanent and temporary cookies in your computer’s hard drive.
- 1. Payment gateways: We provide your personal information to them to verify your details and complete your transaction.
- 2. Logistic partners: We provide your personal information like name and shipping address, so that products can be delivered in the prescribed transit time.
- 3. Law enforcement officials and as required by law: Bloomskart may release personal information to third parties when we determine, in our judgment, that it is necessary to (a) comply with the law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request; (b) enforce or apply the terms of any of our policies; or (c) protect the rights, property or safety of bloomskart, our customers, users, or others.
- 4. We may disclose to third party services certain personally identifiable information listed below:
- 4a. information you provide us such as name, email, mobile phone number
- 4b. information we collect as you access and use our service, including device information, location and network carrier
- 4.1 This information is shared with third party service providers so that we can:
- 4.1.a personalize the app for you
- 4.1.b perform behavioral analytics
We have taken necessary steps both physical and technological measures to ensure that your personal information is secured and utilized in your best interest. In addition, we use SSL encryption technology to protect your personal information.